Waxing Treatments In Dana Point
If you’re looking for an experienced waxing service in Dana Point, Skin Therapy has been providing men and women with exceptional waxing services for more than two decades. Whether you need eyebrow waxing, back waxing or bikini waxing, we have the skills to handle all of your body and face waxing needs. Our full staff of cosmetic aestheticians can have you feeling refreshed and rejuvenated in as little as one treatment. Contact our waxing professionals today to schedule an appointment!
Pre-Care Waxing Treatment
Whether you’re brand new to the art of waxing or a seasoned pro, our waxing specialists will do everything they can to make your waxing experience as comfortable as possible. After you make an appointment with one of our waxing experts, there are a few things you can do to ensure you get the most out of your waxing service.
- Let your hair grow out for at least two to three weeks before your scheduled waxing appointment.
- Make a point to exfoliate the areas that will be waxed one day before your waxing appointment.
- On the day of your wax, avoid using any type of body lotion in the area you plan on being waxed. You’re skin will need to be dry and free of any moisturizing products before the treatment can begin.
Post-Care Waxing Treatment
Once your waxing service has been completed to your satisfaction, our waxing experts will take the time to discuss proper post-care techniques to ensure you get the most out of your wax. After the initial service, you may feel sore and tender in the areas that have been treated, however there are a few things you can do to ease the sensitivity of the hairless areas.
- Exfoliate the waxed areas of your body forty-eight hours after the procedure to prevent ingrown hairs from popping up.
- Take a luke-warm to cool bath or shower within twenty-four hours of your waxing appointment.
- Schedule your next waxing appointment within four to six weeks for easy maintenance.
View Our Waxing Services